Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Why I Honor The American Flag by Nathan Cole

     I honor the American Flag because it’s important to stand up for the men and women that have died and are serving today. When I stand up for the pledge I wonder what else our Flag represents. I found out that the stripes represent the 13 colonies so that we don’t forget them, and how it affected our country back then. The stars represent the 50 states of our Union.

     Our Flag resembles the Bald Eagle because of it’s great strength and long life. The reason why I said that is because it reminds me of the Military, Navy, and Special Ops. That is because they risk their life and are willing to give up their own lives for our lives, and how respectful they are to serve in our country. They are such amazing cadets and serve with the desire to protect not only the people in our country, but have the desire to protect people in other countries as. The Flag represents some of the Pledge of Allegiance. For example, Indivisible means that the Nation cannot be split apart from each other. The Pledge of allegiance means that you promise to be loyal even if you don’t say the Pledge.

      I think the Flag means to be loyal to any person no matter their race or what they stand for. The Flag is a very important part in our country because it represents the freedom that everyone in our country has the opportunity to take part of. I believe that everyone deserves freedom and rights no matter what country they live in and should have the right to choose their path. These freedoms and rights are what makes our nation so great. It is the land of the free and the home of the brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment