Thursday, November 1, 2018

Why I Honor The American Flag By Abigail Williams

     The American flag represents a lot of good things. I honor the American flag because it represents the veterans and curtain people in the military. They have done many great things for us. The American flag is the flag of the United States and the United States has many great things and has done great favors for people. For example, the United states has freedom so almost everyone living in the United states has freedom and a lot of people are thankful of that.

     The American flag is a way I thank the United States for a lot things. When i’m saying the Pledge of Allegiance I think of all wars this country has been through and I thank the veterans and curtain people in the military for risking their lives to do that for us. I will always honor the American flag because it reminds me of the reasons why I love the United States. The American flag also represents the 50 states in the United states. I like that it is like that because other flags don’t have something on it that describes all their states and I think that makes our flag special.

     The United States has always been important to me so when i’m looking at the American flag it reminds of the United States. Another reason why I honor the American flag is because I probably won’t ever be able to say thanks for everything they the veterans and currents military people have done for this country. So I say thanks threw the American flag when I say the Pledge of a Leaguence or when I hear the national anthem. The American flag will always remind me of all the bad times the United States has been threw but we make things better and come back better than ever. So that’s why I honor the American flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment