Friday, February 22, 2019

National FFA Week By Carson Cinniger

As you may know it this week is National FFA Week. Mrs.Nuhfer is the FFA teacher here in Willard City Schools. When asked, “Why do you celebrate FFA?” She quickly responded, “I like to teach about Vo Ag to inspire people to join FFA when they are in high school.” “Why do you think others should celebrate Vo Ag?” She said, “It gives an opportunity for people to join FFA,” As I looked up I saw a determined face and you could tell she wanted more people to try FFA. But how did she get into this line of work? She said that when she was in a student she was in 4H and once she got into high school she knew what she wanted to do, but not only join FFA she wanted to teach about it, so that's what she did. I knew I had been in her hair for a little too long so I asked one more question, What is your favorite thing about FFA?” She Proudly said, “ It gives people skill for work when they get out of school and If they have a job at a farm they know what to do.” Not only is Mrs. Nuhfer a great teacher, but she is also a really good role model for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment