Friday, September 1, 2017

The First Few Days of School

The first few days of school can always be nerve wracking. New people, new teachers, new classes. Everything! Yet at the same time, it’s really exciting for all the same reasons! I mean, yeah, I know school has its moments but you can always get something good out of it. Getting to know new friends and new teachers is always a good start to the school year.
On my first day of 8th grade I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t know if any of my friends would be in my classes or if I would like my teachers. After a few months off it was hard to wake up so early in the morning again. As for most, they experienced the same things as I did. Normally it doesn’t take too long for kids to get back in the swing of things at school. We all remember the routines of changing classes, going to lunch and specials as we did the years before. Not much has changed but we are constantly learning new things every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment