Monday, January 7, 2019

Resolution for New Year

A resolution is a firm decision to do or not to do something. It is traditional for people to make a resolution for every New Year. I interviewed five people from every grade of Willard middle school.

7th Grade participants: Xavior Kirk, Abigail Davis, Robert Willett,

Xavior Kirk wants to eat healthily. In Xaviors words, “Very often I eat too much junk food and not enough fruits and vegetables.”

Abigail Davis wants to get better grades in the New Year. Abigail Davis explains, “I want to start trying to focus more in the classroom and get better grades.”

Robert Willett wants to do good in the classroom and on the field. Robert Willett said, “I may not have done very well in the classroom before but I will now and I will excel on the football field.”

8th Grade Participants: Gavin Huff, Gage Shirk, and Trinity Kennard

Gavin Huff wants to keep his room clean. “I want to keep my room clean because a happy room makes a happy day.”

Gage Shirk wants to lose weight. “I want to eat healthier and exercise frequently.”



Ms. Kennard wants to turn her school grades and work in general around. “I may not be doing my best right now but I will do better soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment