Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Game of Risk

   The game started off being not that serious all of us Me, Mr. Von Kamp, Brayden, Riley, Jayson and Brentan had the same amount of troops. I think I had spread myself out too much. After the first couple days stuff started getting real intense alliances started being made and some of us started getting too powerful and I had to put a stop to it. Mr. Von Kamp took south America within the first couple turns and I had took australia in one turn Riley wants Asia, Jayson wants Africa, Brentan wants North America, and Brayden wants Europe but we keep preventing each other from getting that land. We all want the same thing in the end. As soon as Brayden took Europe I knew that I had to protect him in Greenland. Brentan was going to come up through North America and stopped Brayden from getting Europe. After I had took Greenland my troops were spread out across the top portion of North America. Brentan quickly moved in and took me out of North America with the help of Mr. Von Kamp. Mr. Von Kamp moved his troops into South America leaving two troops in North America showing his trust for Brentan. Their alliance only lasts 5 game turns. I am stacking up troops at indonesia and the tide of the war is quickly about to turn!          

No comments:

Post a Comment